Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving - Part Two

Today I went to my Grandmom and Granddad Wilson's house. We couldn't celebrate Thanksgiving with both parts of the family in the same day, so we had part two. I was very surprised to see so many aunts and uncles today. I thought it would only be a few people. I missed seeing Aunt Patti though. I haven't seen her in a while. I got to see Aunt Bev, Uncle Norm, Noelle and Ray last weekend, so it is ok that I missed them yesterday. Mommy got to talk to Noelle on the phone yesterday and I heard her wish us a Happy Thanksgiving. I thought that was so nice. She was so excited to talk on the phone with Mommy.

Mommy noticed yet another tooth today. Now I have eight teeth: four on the top and four on the bottom of my mouth. Uncle Greg also took some time out to play with me while Mommy was helping with dinner and I thought it was really nice. I enjoyed my turkey again today. This time it had vegetables mixed in and I seemed to like that better than yesterday when it was just with gravy. I also had a little of Grandmom's mashed potatoes. Since Aunt Sharon and Uncle Scott were late I finished my whole dinner before everyone else started. Aunt Chris had me laughing so hard by blowing her hair and making silly faces at me that I got the hiccups. My other Aunts and Uncles also took time out to encourage me to say hi and try to make me laugh. I had so much fun. Mommy didn't take that many pictures today, but there is one picture and a video below.

Grandmom and Grandad had some goldfishes, so I got to have my snack with Daddy.

Grandmom was encouraging me to play the Xylophone and you can see how I did in this video.

No comments: