Saturday, November 8, 2008

Mama

Today I got up an hung out with Mommy. We played, ate, and than watched Baby Einstein. Daddy took over from there because Mommy had to go to a baby shower. I had fun with Daddy and decided to say Mama. Mommy was trying to get me to say that for the camera all morning. I really just wanted a bottle though. Here's the video.



Daddy and I went to meet Mommy and Melissa in Media. Rob came a little later and we all went out to dinner. Right before dinner we went to visit Matt at the tattoo shop. I was getting hungry again, so Mommy sang Wheels on the Bus and that helped calm me down. Mommy got a children's song book for me and Daddy when she stopped in a book store. She said that Grandma and Grandpa Wilson have the same songbook. Someday I hope to be able to play a song for them.

No comments: