Thursday, November 13, 2008

Harmony the Teacher?

Today I fell asleep in the high chair while eating lunch! I didn't even wake up when Ms. Stacy wiped my face and moved me to the pack and play. I'm really enjoying the opportunity that I have to teach Andrew how to play with all the toys. I actually bring toys over to him sit down and play and then I offer the toy to him. Maybe I'll be a teacher like Daddy some day.

I only took one nap at school today, so I was very sleepy when I got home. Mommy snuggled with me and then gave me my blanket and put me in the crib. I needed the extra rest on this rainy day. Plus I need to rest up for my big weekend at Grandma & Grandpa's. I can't wait to see my Grandparents and Aunts! I am also looking forwarding to sharing videos with Great Grandma tomorrow night.

No comments: