Friday, November 21, 2008

First Snow of the Season

Today I had a lovely time looking at the snow on the ride into school. It was so beautiful. I can't believe that it melted so quickly. Mommy took some pictures on her way to work, so I could remember it.



Paul and Gavin visited me in the baby room and we had fun making music with anything we could clap together. I learned about colors and shapes and Sesame Street characters. I also exercised on the floor, which I thought was quite funny.

At night I had a relaxing time at home with Mommy. I played with my toys and stuck most of them in my mouth to ease the pain of my new teeth. I have fun biting things these days. Mommy was so funny coming into scare me when I was in my pack and play. When daddy came home I was getting sleepy and my teeth were really hurting. After some Orajel I felt a little better and had fun playing and crawling around with Daddy.

No comments: