Monday, June 29, 2009

Red, White & Blue

Today we painted lots of read, white and blue for the 4th of July. We made hand and foot prints. We also used glue and markers for our project. We had circle time and read books. I am doing great at my puzzles now. I had a busy fun-filled day!

At night I had a great time making faces with Mommy. I started by pretending that I had no lips. Mommy made a similar face and I started laughing so hard. The funny thing is that Mommy got the hiccups this time. We also sang some songs. When Daddy came home from practice he read me some books and then we played for a little bit before bath time. When Daddy was helping with dishes I was playing peek-a-boo with Mommy. There are these boxes in the living room now, since we are moving soon and I was hiding behind them. It was a great day!

No comments: