Saturday, June 20, 2009

Rainbow!!!

Today was a pretty relaxing day at home. I played with Daddy for a good portion of the day. We played with all kinds of musical instruments and I just loved it. I also watched a show with both Mommy and Daddy called the New Zoo Revue. Mommy used to watch it when she was a kid and we found it on DVD on Thursday night. Later in the evening after dinner the sun came out and the sky was bright and Daddy went outside and it was still raining. Mommy asked if there was a rainbow and there sure was. It was so exciting. Mommy was taking pictures and Daddy interrupted my movie so I could see the rainbow too. Here are some pictures:

Daddy is pointing out the rainbow to me.
Mommy said that she did that when I was really little,
but that I probably couldn't see that far away at the time.

Daddy gave me a kiss under the rainbow:

Now we're looking at Mommy:


No comments: