Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Home

Today we had a very busy day at school. We played outside for a while and I ran back and forth and now I give Ms. Laura the sticks, like it's our little game. I made a soccer ball, a baseball and a football picture for our Sports week. I helped clean up and did circle time too. I really loved drinking my milk today. I was very thirsty all day. It must be the humidity.

At night I had dinner with Mommy and then we went for a walk and got water ice at Rosati's Italian Water Ice, which is pretty close to where we live. Mommy wanted to get some before we moved and she was so happy because it was so much less expensive than Rita's and it was very good. I had bubble gum flavored and Mommy had blue vanilla with root beer. When we got home we read some books and played on the keyboard. Mommy caught me going to my book and saying home on the page that says home. She was so proud of me. When Daddy got home we played with some toys and then he gave me a bath. I have so much fun with my Daddy. He makes me laugh.




And this demonstrates how I felt about Mommy shooting the video:



Mommy said, Well at least I recognize the importance of the lens cap. :)Align Center

No comments: