Monday, June 1, 2009

New Shoes

Today we played outside and I'm only picking up a few sticks now and we play "Throw them over the fence." I loved the red car and getting in and out of it. Ms. Laura thought that I was so silly running back and forth around the playground. She loved the way that I was walking in my new sandals, with delicate steps. It had her laugh. Andrew's mom said that it looked like I was practicing walking in high heels.

We did circle time and Ms. Laura said that I am getting better at focusing. We were continuing our lesson on the body parts today. Mommy practiced "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" with me after dinner to reinforce the lesson. I also played the log drum for Mommy again tonight and gave her a long concert. We also read my favorite book from Janey and Adam "Ten Little Ladybugs" and played with the shape sorter.

No comments: