Sunday, December 7, 2008

Visitors

Today Lisa, Aunt Mandy and Aunt Jill came to visit. We had a great time hanging out around the apartment. We had fun laughing and talking. I enjoyed crawling around to see everyone. Aunt Jill always makes me laugh and Aunt Mandy spent some time crawling around the apartment with me. She said that she doesn't know how I can crawl on the tile floor, because it really hurt her knees. It was great to see Lisa too. She lives farther away, so we don't get to see her as much as we'd like to.

We decided to go out to dinner before everyone went home. We had a very nice time at the restaurant. I was very hungry by the time we got there and very sleepy just before it was time to go. As soon as I got in my seat and Mommy put my binky in my mouth I was out.

No comments: