Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Too Cute

Today I am just too pretty for Day Care. Everyone who saw me said how adorable I am in my pink gingerbread dress and patent leather mary janes. And boy did I eat up the compliments! I said "Hi!" clear as could be and waved as well. I loved playing with Edison the leapfrog centipede today as well as making music on the xylophone.

At night I went to Daddy's school concert, well I wasn't allowed to see the concert because I am too little, but I had a great time watching the kids tune their instruments and loved how much they came over to talk to me. I hung out with Melissa when Mommy and Daddy went to the concert. She is a 5th grade teacher. She was so nice. She took me to the library and let me crawl around for a while. She told Mommy and Daddy that I was so great. I had so much fun with her that I didn't even cry at all. It was also great to see Ms. Patti who works with Daddy. I recognized her right away and I even played peek-a-boo with her. Here's a little video:


No comments: