Friday, December 12, 2008

Low Battery

Today I absolutely refused to keep my shoes on my feet. It became quite a funny game until Ms. Stacy got tires and just kept them off. I very subtly told Ms. Stacy to change the batteries on my favorite counting book by holding it up to my ear so I could hear it.

At night I went to Aunt Chris's House with Mommy and I had a great time listening to my voice echo. I had a fun time "talking" with Aunt Chris. Then we went to Karyn and Jullian's apartment for a Pot Luck Party. I had a great time at the party. Karyn was so nice to bring out some books and a ball for me to play with.

Here I am hanging out with Geneva:


Here I am playing peek-a-boo with Aunt Chris:

Here are Karyn, Aunt Chris and Geneva:

Here's another party shot:

And another party shot:

Align CenterAunt Patti came to the party too. It was so nice to see it.
It has been a long time since I have seen her.

Here's a little video from the party. Jullian is sitting next to Aunt Chris.

No comments: