Saturday, December 6, 2008

Birthday Party

Today I went with Mommy, Daddy and Aunt Jill to Paulie's birthday party. He turned one. (This is my friend Paulie who lives near my grandparents, not the Paul from school.) I had a fun time at the party. I did get tired after a while because I woke up coughing from my morning nap, so I didn't sleep long and only took a little nap on the car ride to the party. My favorite things were the talking Elmo doll and the big Cookie Monster. I also like the Elmo/Cookie Monster vacuum cleaner. Mommy though it was funny because I don't like it when I hear a normal vacuum cleaner.

Here are some pictures and video from the party.









We also spent a little bit of time at Grandma & Grandpa's house. I am having a great time in the exersaucer in this video:


No comments: