Monday, July 14, 2008

Grumpy Morning

I was pretty grumpy this morning - I was yelling and pulling at and behind my left ear. It took me a long time to calm down, but them I fell asleep. I was still upset when I awoke, but then I was my normal happy self after lunchtime! I laughed and talked and loved having my legs tickled! I also enjoy horsey rides on Ms. Stacy's leg.

Gray mornings are tough for me. I was much better when it stopped raining and the sun came out. In the evening I went out to dinner with Mommy and Daddy to Panera. Mommy had to sing "Wheels on the Bus" on the ride there so I would stop crying. I was really hungry and Mommy kept telling me we would be there soon. It was only about a 10 minute ride. After dinner I went with Mommy to see her friend Melissa. We walked around Ardmore, sat by a fountain and then went to a shoe store. When we got home we saw Jen outside and she made me giggle by tickling me.

No comments: