Monday, July 28, 2008

At My Grandparent's House

Today I spent the day at my Grandparents house. It was a lot of fun. I got so sleepy in the afternoon, but I liked sleeping in Grandmom's, Aunt Becky's and Mommy's arms throughout the day.

Here I am with my Granddad.
He makes me smile.

Here I am playing with my Aunt Becky. It is so much fun playing with her.


I liked playing with this bear, but I liked trying to eat it too.


Here I am with my Grandmom. She is feeding me a bottle.
It was so cute that we matched today and we didn't even plan it.


In this little video I am seen helping Aunt Becky clap her hands. I will help other people, but I don't want to clap my own hands just yet. Sometimes I like it when people help me too.



In this little video Grandmom is playing with me and teaching me opposites.
She tickles me with the bear too, so you can hear me giggle.


No comments: