Friday, July 11, 2008

Blowing Raspberries

Today I tried my hands at the stacking cups. I liked them, but I prefer to bring them together rather than stack them. I absolutely LOVED spinning the monkey on the exersaucer, especially when it got Gavin's attention & he came over to talk to me. We had fun blowing raspberries at each other. I rolled over (to get closer to Paul) and pushed myself up on my hand.

Daddy picked me up and I went downtown to meet Mommy. We went to her work for a little bit and met a few new people. Everyone wanted to hold me. After we hung out with Mommy's co-workers we went for a walk. I was pretty sleepy, so I slept all the way to the park. When I woke up at the park, I was so happy to see the leaves on the trees. I also liked to watch the older kids riding on their bikes. After my bottle we walked so more and met Daddy and some of his friends from Kung Fu class at the restaurant where I got to see my friend Nancy again. She makes me smile. I had fun looking at a mosiac mirror with mommy. Moving back and forth in front of it made me giggle.

No comments: