Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Getting Bigger

Today I was very talkative. I am trying out many new sounds. I also had lots of fun playing with my favorite toy: the alligator xylophone! Ms. Stacy and I had some good one on one quality time while my friends slept; I practiced clapping and all the motions to "The Wheels on the Bus." I got good use out of my teething ring today.

Mommy came and picked me up at daycare and took me to the doctor's for my appointment. I am now 17lbs 13.2 oz and 26.5 inches tall. I had to get some shots today. They hurt, so I cried, but I recovered quickly. I wasn't exactly myself in the evening, but Mommy was here to comfort me. The doctor told Mommy that I could have more solid foods, she said we are going to try oatmeal in the morning. I wonder what it tastes like? She also said that she is going to give the daycare some vegetables to feed me during the day. I am excited to sit in the highchair like my friends do.

No comments: