Friday, April 10, 2009

Playground in Raleigh, NC

Today we woke up at my cousins house in Raleigh NC. We had so much fun last night and I am so happy to be with them again today.

Here is a picture of Steve, Lori, Marina and Darwin
We went to the playground and had so much fun!
I am happy to be walking all around!
But I still love playing on the swings.

And watching all the other kids:

I had a great time playing in the sand too!

Darwin liked the slides:

And Marina liked the big girl swings:


After the playground we all went out to lunch and had a fabulous time. It was yummy! Then we took a long trip to Maryland to see Chris and Ariel, and of course the doggies and kitties. The ride there was long because there was a lot of traffic. I was happy to watch a Baby Einstein movie on Daddy's laptop. I was also sooooo hungry. Mommy gave me snacks and we had pizza once we arrived so that made me happy. I loved seeing the animals too, but needed some sleep so I was a little cranky.

No comments: