Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Aquarium

Today we went to the Aquarium in Chattanooga, TN. It was so much fun!


Here I am with Daddy petting Sting Rays.
Be careful to only use 2 fingers to pet them.


Here's what the Sting Ray looks:


Next we went to the Butterfly Garden.
This was Mommy's favorite part,
but it was too warm for me and Daddy
so we didn't stay in the room for that long.
Here we are looking at butterflies:


Here is a butterfly that we saw:
Then we went to see the penguins:

Here is a close-up shot:


Daddy and I crawled in to see what life is like surrounded by water with sea creatures.
Do you see the starfish and the crab?
It's so neat that when you look in the tanks with the sea creatures you can see your reflection.
Here's what we were really looking at:
I wore out very quickly and needed to take a nap midway through.


Mommy and Daddy got lunch and then I woke up for mine. It was a pretty short nap.

I was happy to see the sea horses after lunch.


It was also neat to hear so many kids call this fish Nemo. I'm not sure why they were calling all the fishes that looked like this Nemo. I know it is a Reef Fish from my Baby Einstein cards.


Doesn't this little alligator look scary?


A staff person at the aquarium was so nice and offered to take our family picture.


Here is one of Mommy's favorite fish.
It reminds her of one of her favorite movies - A fisherman and his wife.
Maybe someday it will come out on DVD?


We had a great day!

No comments: