Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Up

Today I just didn't want Mommy to leave the school. I got very upset even though my friends all came over to see me. Paul and Gavin brought toys over and wanted to play with me. Karli also came over and offered support. Ms. Christine eventually picked me up and connected me with my friends, so Mommy could go catch her train. Today I painted with the inka dot and drew with markers. Ms Laura is happy with my progress. We also blew bubbles which was fun. We read books, played with puzzles and learned the colors with cards. I was a very good girl at school today.

At night I got to spend some time with Mommy. She is trying to encourage me to use my words, so today I decided to say "Up" and raise my arms, so Mommy knew what I meant. I was so happy that she understood me. I also moved them down and I am really working hard to try to say "down."

No comments: