Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Loving the Drums

I played with musical instruments today. I especially loved the drums. I guess I am taking after Daddy there. I went for a long walk in the stroller with the rest of the pre-toddlers, babies, Ms. Stacy and Ms. Becky. I loved watching the cars and the scenery and I stayed awake for the entire walk. I read books in the afternoon and played with Ms. Laura. At night I played blocks with Daddy and we read stories. I also spent time playing with many of my new toys, such as the piggy bank from Uncle Greg. Mommy was impressed that I can now get the coins into the slot all but myself and I can open and close the door. I was doing well pressing the nose to make sounds before, but it took me some time to get the rest of it. I also love the piano from Mary Jane and Frank.

No comments: