Thursday, January 15, 2009

Not Myself

Today I am very serious and quiet. Occasionally I'm bursting into tears. I need lots of TLC today. I'm very sleepy and not myself at all. After talking to Ms. Stacy around lunch Mommy and Daddy decided that they should take me to the doctor's to get checked out. Mommy picked me up from school a little early and we went to the doctor's. The doctor checked me out and I was feeling better ever since Mommy came. The doctor could tell I had a cold, but everything else checked out ok. It's better to be safe than sorry, right? Since I was feeling better and acting happy and social, Mommy took me to Aunt Chris's, so she could drop a few things off for the party. We stopped at the store first t9o get a few things. It was nice to see Aunt Chris and Aunt Sharon. I had a little bit to eat at Aunt Chris's house and had fun with my aunts. It was a very cold day, so we didn't stay long.

No comments: