Monday, January 19, 2009

Musical Toys

I was so tired this morning - I really partied it up this past weekend for my birthday! I was happy & energetic after lunch. I enjoyed playing with Andrew and Lyra on the floor. I was happy to play with all my favorite musical toys. When Mommy came I crawled right out to her, but as she got my coat on and I was in the one-year old room I went right over to the Playskool Magic Screen Learning desk. It is like a little computer and I just love it.

I had chicken nuggets and french fries for dinner, that is after I ate my peas. I had fun crawling around with Mommy and I let her take some pictures of me when I was playing with my Birdhouse Xylophone which I got from Aunt Patti, Aunt Sharon & Uncle Scott. I also played with Mommy's keyboard. I have loved watching my birthday balloons. I also found out how to turn on my singing goat from Aunt Mandy. It was a fun night.

No comments: