Saturday, March 21, 2009

First Trip to the Zoo

Today I went to the zoo with Mommy and Daddy. It was a little chilly, but a nice day to go. I saw so many wonderful animals. Of course, Mommy took too many pictures and Daddy held me up to see all the animals. We had a great time! I am happy that Mommy got a membership, so we can go back again. I loved watching the red panda so Mommy and Daddy got me a stuffed animal of the red panda. I love it! I also really liked watching the lynx and of course all the people who were walking around. We saw a peacock open it's feathers too. It was great!

Here's a pelican:


This is the lynx that I loved watching:

Here is a cheetah:
I was happy to see this peacock:
Here I am with Daddy:

We watched the leopard for a while too:
This red panda made me giggle:

The giraffes were really tall.
This one was funny because he stuck his tongue out.
Here I am watching polar bears with Daddy:

No comments: