Friday, June 6, 2008

Adventure

Today I went into the exersaucer for the first time! At first I didn't stretch out my legs to touch the bottom, but after a minute or two I did ! I was happy to get a new view of things and spent some time looking all around! I had a happy day.

At night I went downtown with Daddy. We met Mommy at her work and then Mommy and I went to First Friday in Old City. It was my first subway ride. A gentleman was nice to let me and mommy have a seat. I was pretty sleepy by the time we got there. I saw about three pieces at the Art Jazz gallery and then I feel asleep. Mommy had me in the Snugglefit and so I was pretty warm.

Then we went to Starbucks to cool off and met some nice people who were artists. One was a photographer, so Mommy spent a lot of time talking to her. Then we met Daddy, Colin and Becky at Su Xing House. Nancy the hostess asked to hold me and I liked looking at the security camera and the computer cash register. I played with fortune cookies too. I wish I could eat them. I also got to go into the kitchen and the staff sang a song to me. It was fun, but I got really tired and so I was a bit fussy. Once I got in the carriage I fell right asleep.
-Harmony <3

No comments: